26 January 2010

Feliz Navidad!! - Mazatlan teaser....

We had a FABULOUS time in Mexico with Dan's parents for Christmas! They recently built a house in Mazatlan and we met them down there for the holidays. Here are a few shots I took of their new house and community as well as the surrounding area. The sunsets were as lovely as they appear in my pictures!! Want to go??? They rent it when they aren't there and I have "connections"! Now I bet you can't wait to see Christmas "Mexico style". More to come...


The house.

The pool with a view of the Marina.

Fishing boats tied up and waiting for another trip out in the morning...


A signpost on a tiny island we visited right off the coast.


I loved this island...another sign.


A shot of sunset at a hotel which is on the beach near the house.


The skyline view from the bridge by the house at night.


I was thrilled to find "coke-light" in abundance in Mazatlan. This was my favorite...icy cold with a clean glass and straw!

8 comments:

cjdustin said...

You and I have been catching up on blogs simultaneously. I know it is so hard to come back but we are so happy to have you!!! I love it!! You made my day! The pictures are gorgeous and I can't wait till we go. Love you!

Melissa and Dave said...

I can't wait to see the rest! So, so jealous. Wish we could have gone with you all.

Laura B. said...

This looks divine. Yes please...I'll take one trip to Mazatlan!

jrushing said...

wow! I wanna go!! Maybe someday! Glad you all had fun!

Lisa said...

Looks AMAZING! We will have to go there sometime!!

Michelle Williams said...

YAY! Love these gorgeous photos! SO happy to see more news of your cute family.

I'm thinking of starting a blog. It would be so much more worth my time than Face book, since it is a form of journaling. You are so smart to do this and I am a happy reader!

Melissa and Dave said...

I like the pictures Jen. Great Photography!

David

Lynita said...

Holy Moly! That is amazing and just so beautiful! Congrats to your in-laws!