09 November 2008

26-30 Back on the wagon...

Well, I knew it.... and I blew it.

Every time I had a minute I kept telling myself that I should post, but in the end I just ran out of energy and time. Dan spent the day at a "case competition" at Columbia in the city (he was a judge - not a participant) so I had a wallow in self pity day followed by an evening with some girlfriends. It didn't help that when Dad is gone I am on soccer duty. We hit Carson's game at 9 and Erika's at 12:30 -- by 1:10 it was rained out and we came home to warm up and shower. I just missed it yesterday, but when you fall off the wagon you jump right back on, right?

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hi Jen,

I love your posts! It was great to hear from you. It would be so fun if you guys ended up in Dallas one day. It's a good place to live, but to be honest, I really miss the Northeast, especially during the Christmas season. I'm just amazed at the hours Dan keeps - you are both very strong people. Along with all of the remodeling, you are amazing! I've just about got nuts with one month of remodeling - I guess I need to toughen up. Hope you're doing well. You sure have some beautiful children.

Take care,
Jen Christensen

Lynita said...

As long as it is the right kind of wagon! LOL! I think we all understand how hard it is to keep up, and you are doing a great job.

jrushing said...

What to get back on the horse! Can I fall of the wagon today???? I really wanna!