10 November 2008

27-30 Feeling "Fuzzy"


When we spent a week with my sister-in-law and her kids in Idaho my niece Alli spent a lot of time with Callum. She loved to play with him, hold him, and talk to him. Cal could only handle small amounts of "Alli Attention" before he would begin to fuss and whine (note: It wasn't only Alli Attention that caused him to fuss ; ) At this point she would look up at me with her big brown eyes and ask, "What is wrong with him Aunt Jenn? Is he getting fuzzy?" With a hidden smile I would reply, "Yes, Alli he is fuzzy." He really was (and sometimes still is) a very fussy baby. There really was nothing in particular that was bothering him. He seems to need things just so or he is just not happy...

Well, today I took a page from Cal's book and have been feeling "fuzzy" as Alli says. I woke up still tired with a headache that has only continued to increase in intensity... I discovered that my camera lens was broken and I didn't accomplish anything on my to do list and grumped and complained to anyone who would listen to me today. I think I need a big dose of Vitamin C and a good rest. Call me tomorrow, hopefully "fuzzy" Jenn won't answer your call....

2 comments:

jrushing said...

She is so cute! Although I think she calls you Aunt Jemm! I think that today is a fuzzy day!

Bingy's blog said...

I feel for ya, hopefully you can take a nap today!! Feel better!