19 December 2007

More Random Information...Tagged

Back in May I was tagged, but here is some more random information about me by request of Jenn!



*I LOVE my mother-in-law (and the rest of my in-laws)! I know a lot of people get along with their in-laws, but we were meant to be! It has been so much fun to work with her and Julie in our business. His mom also lives a mile from my parents and they are in the same ward. It is fun that my family and Dan's family get along so well.

*I love to go camping. I don't like getting grimy, but I love being out in the fresh air and cooking yummy food outdoors. I love a cozy campfire.

*We have never owned a real kitchen table. When we were married we used one that Dan had from a great aunt. It had belonged in an RV and to this day that is the only table we have had...two of the chairs have completely fallen apart and the other two are disgraceful. Needless to say that is my holiday wish this year - a kitchen table of our own!

*I have eaten horse stomach, cow uterus, cow intestine, and raw beef bits. THIS WAS NOT INTENTIONAL!!!! I taught a group of Japanese Veterinary students that were going to be traveling to the US to visit a university here. After our three months of teaching they took me to a very nice restaurant. At this type of restaurant, you order a plate of raw meat and veggies and grill them over a stove in the center of your table. It is really fun, and Dan and I went often. We always ordered the chicken or the steak with veggies and white rice. Well, they did the ordering and ordered a traditional Japanese faire. Ahhhh! I must say I nibbled and swallowed with water a lot.

*I have flat feet. Yes, they are ugly.

*I have NO internal compass and NO sense of direction. It takes me forever to learn to navigate a new area. I am a real candidate for GPS.

*I have lots of friends named Jennifer....during high school I had 5 Jennifers on my dance team....my name was Jennifer Anderson and one of my best friend's name was Jennifer Andrus. Also, my senior year there was a freshman with my exact same name (including middle name) that I received detention and sluffing notices for on a regular basis before they figured out there were two of us. As we have moved I have made friends with lots of great Jennifers and some of my best friends are still Jennifers.

I must now TAG my in-laws....that means Melissa, Julie, and Christy! (Now you have something to write about Melis...)

7 comments:

jrushing said...

You are a very random person!

cjdustin said...

Who am i supposed to tag when i'm done. you guys are the only ones who look at my blog.

Melissa and Dave said...

love it...I think we have some foot issues in common ;)

Michelle Williams said...

Because of your lovely face and happy personality no looks at your flat feet. Unless you shove them in our faces! Which under the right circumstances, I wouldn't put it past you. :)

Michelle

Anonymous said...

Sorry Jenn! I wasn't blogging back in May (in fact, I wasn't even reading at that point -- pregnancy drama). However, always great to hear more about you.

Lisa said...

So great to hear all this info about you!!

mae said...

I also have flat feet. Yoga toes are the best, check them out! And I am geographically challenged. I got a GPS for Christmas and it has saved me already. I hightly recommend!