27 September 2007

A Picture Tour of Dad's Visit...

We had some long awaited visitors last week! (If I missed an email or phone call I'm sorry!) Dad and Donna came and they wore us out--let me rephrase--Dad wore Donna, the kids, and I out. We went all over the city and hit most of the "tourist" sites. We ate FABULOUS food - Keen's Steakhouse is a must, but come hungry and bring $$$ make that $$$$. They were also here for the San Genermo Festival in Little Italy which was basically an Italian street fair--totally worth the trip into the city. We also walked Greenwich, CT and Mamaroneck Harbor. I overdid the pics this time to entice any and all visitors to come for a visit!



Dan must be forgiven his 5 o'clock shadow...he just came off a week (6 days in a row) in which he slept exactly 13 hours...we were lucky we got him out of bed to join us!











Erika and Carson each got a "treat" on Canal Street. A Sponge-Bob watch for Carson, fan for Erika.




The result of letting him wear Crocs for the day...yuck!

10 comments:

cjdustin said...

I can't believe how big Carson and Erika are getting. They are so cute and I can't wait until I can see them again. When? Don't know yet. Looks like lots of fun.

Melissa and Dave said...

It's kindof creepy how much Erika looks like you and Carson looks like Dan. You all look great!! I hope we can see you sometime soon.

Melissa and Dave said...

I love your hair back with the clip

jrushing said...

Ohh Jenn it looks like you all had so much fun! Now it is time to buckle down and do Card Co. afterall you can't be a SuperMom untill you do More Card Co.!

cjdustin said...

Those picture of Carson could have been taken from the Feldman Family photo album and had Danny age 5 writen on the back of them. AMazing!

jenafeldman said...

He does look just like his Daddy!

jrushing said...

That is totally trippy. I too thought I was looking at Danny Age 5 too. Weird!

Bingy's blog said...

Jen,
fantastic pictures! Your kids are beautiful! I wish we could come see you all!
Inger

Amanda Neilson said...

Love the pictures! It looks like such fun.

Denise said...

Wow! You really did pack a lot into that visit. You are a great daughter...which is only exceeded by your awesomeness as a neighbor.