08 August 2007

Onward to Victory....

Do you know what these are??? Yes, Dan's wildest dreams have come true...he is now officially a Season Ticket holder for the University of Notre Dame's Football Team. He decided to throw his name in the "once in a lifetime" lottery for season tickets this year and low and behold...he won. Do we live anywhere close to South Bend? No. Did we attend the University of Notre Dame? No. Are we Catholic? No. Can we attend any of the games this year? (Or ever?) Maybe 1. Well if you saw the smile on his face when he held them you, like me, may think they might be worth it even if they don't get used by him! (I have been told they will pay for themselves....hmmmmm) Anyone for a little football in South Bend....

6 comments:

jrushing said...

We are all happy for Danny. I think that is awesome. I still don't know exactly why he in head over heels with ND but, I guess he does! Whoo Hoo!

Melissa and Dave said...

Yeah! I wasn't sure if you were going to take the tickets or not...How exciting.

Jenn S. said...

So funny! Hooray for Dan. Has he ever been to a home game before?

jenafeldman said...

jenn...no he hasn't been able to go to a home game...that is how hard the tickets are to come by. We did go to the Fiesta Bowl when they were in it during the first year we were at Wharton....he is so excited.

Ash and Becky said...

That's AWESOME!! As a lifetime football fan I have to say I'm jealous--shoot I'd be glad to get a Boise State ticket you'd be shocked how hard they are to get.
Ash

jenafeldman said...

Next to ND we are HUGE BOISE STATE fans!!! Yes, we were up until 2am EST watching the Fiesta Bowl this year. Maybe when the stadium work is done we can all get tickets!