08 August 2007

a little apology

i am sorry about my disappearance...i have no excuse other than one that is alreay threadbare --- busy! Dan's Mom came out and we went to Valley Forge for a Convention. It was such fun to see Philly again...and my old shopping grounds! We ate at the Cheesecake Factory (no such luxuries in Idaho) but the rest of the time was spent at the show. We are still busy on the house, too. I promise I will post some more pictures soon. We finally have one room that has nothing left in it to fix!!!!!! Yeah! Unfortunately it is the smallest room in the house...oh, well one down, 8 to go....

7 comments:

jrushing said...

You gotta keep on, keep on, keep on movin', gotta keep on, keep on, a keep on movin', you gotta keep on, keep on, a keep on movin' -- shall I continue?

jrushing said...

FYI--I should take a bit of my own advise there!

jenafeldman said...

you mean I've got to "move it, move it" I've got to "move it, move it"? ....I think we need to tell mama to quit rowing the boat...i think i fell off!

Joe said...

Good - we're glad your back. Liz and I were getting fairly worried about the migraine post and then silence. We hope they've disappeared.

jenafeldman said...

joe...they have subsided for now, but i am glad to have a few things in my aresenal to try the next time they come around.

Liz said...

Yeah, you are back. As Joe said we were getting worried. Glad all is well with you guys. Sounds like it is really well for Dan with getting the tickets, that is exciting.

Ash and Becky said...

I know what you mean! It seems like I was less busy when I was working full time! Anyway, we actually do have the luxury of a Cheesecake Factory in Idaho(in Boise). I was so happy when it opened because that was one of my favorite restaurants in Philly!