09 May 2007

Daddy's Spot....



During our bed-time routine I always end with giving Carson a kiss on the forehead and he gives me a hug and then a kiss on my left check. (The way his bed is positioned has determined which cheek he kisses.) Well I was in a hurry last night and when he went to kiss my cheek I turned my head and he gave me a kiss on the lips.... He began to giggle and then stated as a matter-of-fact, "I gotta kiss you again Mommy 'cause that time I kissed you on Daddy's spot!"

I did not realize that my face had been portioned out amongst my family, but apparently it has. He then went on to explain that his cheek was the left cheek, Erika's was the right and Daddy got my lips. You know...I am just fine with the way the boundaries were drawn!

2 comments:

The Roses said...

If only you can convince him to keep it on the cheeks when he starts dating.

Chrissy said...

He's so sweet!