16 December 2008

My little "Chewy"

Ever since Callum was tiny he has been a "high maintenance" baby. Even with his fussy temperament we have loved every inch of this little man. He will be all peaches and cream until something doesn't go his way and then he begins to whine and moan in a way that sounds a lot like this guy:


Exhibit A: (use your imagination ;)



With a move to a full-size crib, medication to help keep him "regular", and the breakthrough of 2 teeth we have seen a lot more of this:



I am "knocking on wood" as I type hoping that maybe we have outgrown some of his Chewbaca wailing. Hold your breath with me and I'll keep you posted!

11 comments:

D said...

He is much too cute to be giving you any problems! :) My first Kaden was a grumbler until he learned how to crawl. Then he could get into anything he wanted and he was a lot happier. I wasn't though! He was into everything!

Melissa and Dave said...

Cute little guy! We hope his Chewie days are over...for your sake ;) Can't wait to see you!

cjdustin said...

He is so cute. I love the Chewie comparison though. We sure miss you guys!

Michelle Williams said...

HAHAHA Thankfully he is WAY better lookin' than Chewbaca. That smile is worth a few grumbles but I can see how lots of 'em would get old fast! Hang in there Jenn.

How was the family visits and the show?

Anonymous said...

Jenn, he is sooo cute. ARe you by chance going to IF for the holidays? Brie

Liz said...

He is so cute and getting big fast. We need to hook up at Disney so I can hold him.

Lynita said...

I am so sorry that he has had "tummy" problems, I hope things only get better from here on out. He sure is gorgeous!

Erin said...

Oh, I hope little Cal's happy streak continues!

Jaclyn said...

He is so cute and growing so quickly! We received your card in the mail yesterday. It's so cute!! Happy New Year

Amanda Neilson said...

Love those photos. I just want to squeeze him!!

Mary Lee (Collet) Smith said...

Try Danielle's idea of letting him get mobile-sometimes all they need is to try to do what they see the other kids doing. My husbands baby pictures show him whining and grumpy until he was able to MOVE by himself then he just had a pouty look but his mom said he was actually happy and cheerful finally