13 November 2008

30-30 Over the Hill


Yes, my little "man" has turned 6. What a sweet guy I have. As I put him to bed last night our conversation went a little something like this:

Carson: "Mom, I don't think I'm ready to turn six"

Me: "Why, Bud?"

Carson: "Because the last five years have been really great." (hint of sadness in his voice)

Me: "What do you mean?" (Trying desperately not to burst out laughing)

Carson: "Well my early years have been so good, I don't think it will be as good now that I'm so old!"

Happy Birthday Carson...I promise we'll make the next five years just as good as the last.

8 comments:

jrushing said...

Happy Birthday Carson! You ROCK and you are sooooooo old!

cjdustin said...

Happy Birthday Carson! We love you even more now that you are so old. Pretty soon, you'll be as old as Aunt KIKI. Oooo scary thought huh? Hope you have a great bday!

Melissa and Dave said...

Happy Birthday Cars! You are so dang cute. We miss you!
love,
Aunt Miss, Uncle Dave, Jack & Sophie

The Schurr Family said...

Man, how sweet!!! that makes me cry!

Rob said...

Happy Birthday Car! and Oh No!-- you've hit the 30 out of 30. Does this mean you're going to stop posting?!

Jenn

Michelle Williams said...

Happy day Carson!

That is too sweet his fearing at 6 the best days are over. Such a dear sweet little pessimist, who can be taught the days are what you make them and so go the years! Have a GREAT 6th year Carson and Jen & family!

Cyndi said...

What a cutie!

Lynita said...

That is so funny, of course I bet our first 5 years of life were great. Unfortunately I can't remember! Are you feeling better?