29 October 2008

16 - 30 Isn't it funny...

Isn't ironic that the "hump" day of my 30 in 30 falls on a Wednesday the "hump" day of the week?

Anyway, I found a few pics of a Halloween we had while living in Colorado. We were home visiting in Idaho and took the kids trick-or-treating at the zoo and my mom's office. I snapped some shots of them while there. Erika was almost 6 and Carson the Crocodile wasn't quite one. She was so excited to be wearing a little makeup. I think she liked that more than the costume at times. I miss those chubby little cheeks and sweet little six year old....


My little kitty cat. (The only pic I had was one I had "played" with in Photoshop. Sorry)


He had no clue what was going on, but he loved his little tail and kept trying to turn around to see it. Look at the sweet chubby cheeks on Carson Crocodile! Cal is so different...he is like a little elf. No chub on him.

2 comments:

jrushing said...

cute pics! Happy hump day! Who's idea was this anyway???

Lynita said...

I absolutely love those chubby cheeks on Carson! Halloween is so fun.