27 October 2008

14-30 Oklahoma or Bust!


So Dan is in OK for a few days and we are really on our own. His trip consisted of a flight to TX and then a drive to OK....I guess it is better than the work he usually does every day. It does make me laugh that he is travelling approximately 8+ hours each way for a 2 hour meeting. I don't know why these trips out of town always feel so far away...he is never home 'til the we smas when he is here during the week so I don't know why it feels so different. I guess I just miss the warm body crawling into the bed sometime in the middle of the night. So I'm on my own for a few...Night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just trying to update my blog unsuccesfully. I noticed you had just posted so I decided to leave you a note instead. Speaking of noticing that you had updated your blog. You need to switch your blog links to the new list that shows you when people update. It is soooo nice because you can quickly check people who have recently updated instead of checking the whole list. You have a long list though, big pain. by the way it's been fun to read all you blogs this month.

jrushing said...

No wonder why you are harrassing me!! Hee Hee