26 October 2008

13-30 lower case madness


so lately my typing has really become a sorry mess. why. i am pretty sure it has a lot to do with typing with only one hand. you see this third child of mine has relegated me to typing one-handed. he does not like to sit quietly and play on his own. he wants to be held much of the time so i check e-mail and blog with him in my arms. this makes it nearly impossible to add capital letters or any thing beyond a period or the occasional dash for punctuation to my e-mails or messages. it also means i can't generally do work related typing when he is awake....hmmm. to tell you the truth the sloppy typing brought on by text messaging is a pet peeve of mine, but i must give in if i am going to stay in touch with the world. so as i sit here typing with cal on my lap, just know that cal and the shift key don't mix in my world.

11 comments:

D said...

Ah... I can relate. I am often typing one handed while holding Asher and one of my shift keys is now missing due to a favorite toddler of mine.

jrushing said...

Excuses excuses! I have a toddler throwing all sorts of objects at me when I am typing...do you hear me complaining???? Love the picture...

cjdustin said...

All I can say is that this 30 in 30 thing is the best thing to happen to me in blog world. I feel like I'm so in touch with you guys. Ahhhh!

Jenn said...

The picture is sooo adorable. Did you take it?

jenafeldman said...

jenn - i did take it. how are you?

Cyndi said...

What a cute picture! He is adorable.

Jenn said...

I actually updated my blog. Check it out for some snippets of how I am, but we should talk soon too.

Denise said...

he is cuter every single day

Joe said...

there is never any excuse for spelling errors or poor grammar... ;)

Michelle Williams said...

Great photo Jen, such a cute, cute boy!

He reminds me of D's little guy, Asher. Same big eyes, plump cheeks and shape of face. Asher is long and thin too. Must be related! :)

So glad to have you bloging again. Love you!!

Lynita said...

Yeah but with a face like that, who cares what your typing looks like! Cal is simply gorgeous!