23 June 2008

a peek at Cal

Well, we have survived the first few weeks and this little guy is slowly finding his own niche in our family circle. He is pretty good, but still has his schedule all confused and regularly wakes up in the middle of the night to just hang out. We're working on that one. Erika snapped the first two pics while Dan was holding Cal. I love the second shot...he seems to be wondering what kind of family he was thrown in to!





I love the little tuft of hair that sticks up along his head. Believe me, we have tried to tame it with no luck. As it dries it curls up along his head giving him a little mohawk. And he is still in love with his hands. They are almost always up at his face or mouth. Any tips on curing him of that little habit?

9 comments:

Michelle Williams said...

AWWWW that curl, those eyes, that pensive expression, can I just gather him up in a gentle cuddle?? What a sweet babe!

Lisa said...

Adorable!

Jenn said...

He's darling. I like the little tuft of hair -- it shows personality. :o) How's Carson handling things?

cjdustin said...

He is so precious! I want to come see you guys so badly!

Liz said...

Sooo, cute. I love his wide open bright eyes.

Jaclyn said...

He is absolutely adorable! The little curl is too cute (both of my girls have had it) and I love he second photo too.

Lynita said...

So cute it hurts to look at him! I love the little mohawk, not much you can do when hair wants to do it's own thing.

Jenn S. said...

He's so sweet! I want to give him a big smooch on the cheek, will you give him one for me?

Joe said...

Have you tried motor oil? It could work for both the hair and the hands...