15 July 2007

Classified Ad

Wanted: Remedy for the very contagious disease "Mischievious Behavior".
The strain most commonly found in our area is the willful breaking of rules and social norms. Symptoms may include (but are not limited to): the discovery of markers, the random tatooing of one's own body with found marker, the inability to remove any of said markings with normal household or bodily cleansers, the patient's complete inability to recall where the contraband marker came from or how the marker came to be tatooed all over the patient's own body. I have included several photos of some of the more common symptoms. Please comment with any remedies or advice. Any or all trades will be considered.





12 comments:

Liz said...

I must say, it is a good color for him. I hope you were able to figure out how to get it off.

Melissa and Dave said...

I love it Carson! I believe he is just using said body art to express his artistic ability.

Anonymous said...

Too funny! He got your artistic genes Jen! At least it is only on his face - not on furniture/carpet!!

Joe said...

My suggestion? Stop watching NASCAR with him.

jenafeldman said...

I think you are right Joe...he may have been attempting to draw his own corporate sponsor logos ;)

...and no it has not come off...he is still a little blue

Darbi said...

Try WD40 I think that will get it off. Try a little spot and see. It won't hurt Carson.

Uncle Richard

jenafeldman said...

Hi Richard!!!!! That is a great idea...some relative of mine (grandma collet maybe?)...used to put WD40 on her arthritic joints! I will try it when he wakes up.

cjdustin said...

Try windex. I here it is a cure all. Maybe you should get the poor boy some paper ;)

Melissa and Dave said...

Christy...you make me laugh so hard!

Jaclyn said...

That is absolutely hilarious! I love the picture sequence as well. At first he looks a bit ashamed, but in the end his true colors show how proud he really is.

Chrissy said...

So funny! He is such a cutie! Good Luck!

Amanda Neilson said...

Nice to know I am not alone!Kimball is also plagued with this disorder. I keep waiting for him to grow out of it.....still waiting... I think we should get him and Carson together for more playdates and try and inspire other forms of artistry within them.