01 February 2007

One of life's essentials!

Water...the one thing you need to survive! We finally have this life esssential on the main floor of our house - the kitchen. Pure & sweet it magically appears every time I pull the handle...hot or cold!!! Yeah!! I can't describe how great this is. Seven months of paper plates or hauling dishes to the bathroom and dungeon(basement) to clean them. Water truly is one of life's essentials!!!! Clean, sweet, fresh, cold, hot, wet, WATER!!!!!! What do you think of the delivery mechanism?

4 comments:

Lisa said...

CONGRATS!!!

jenafeldman said...

I know...I am not quite sure how to handle all this! Yeah!

Laura B. said...

HOORAY!!! This calls for some sort of celebration!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the faucet!! It's fantastic!

D Welling said...

Oh I love it! It looks great!