14 February 2007

Love Day...



Well, today has been much like the other Valentine's Days of other years. This is not a holiday we celebrate at our house. It began unintentionally, but I think Dan was TDY (on temporary duty for you non-military folk) on V day for the 6 years we were in the Air Force and thus began the habit of non-celebration. I think we have turned it into a "kids" V day because Dan has always been good about giving Erika flowers and we usually have a special breakfast or treat for the kids...they revel in the extra attention! I don't feel bad about our unceremonious day...we usually make up for it later! (Don't you like the hearts...they were one of our new products at Card Co. last month)

2 comments:

Laura B. said...

I love the hearts!!! So cute. Wish I had those to make a card yesterday!!

Jenn S. said...

Yay for a blog Jen!! I'm so glad to see you writing - now, I have to go and read everything. :)