22 October 2008

9-30 Contents of a boy's pocket...


* 7 "beautiful" rocks

* a lucky penny

* an acorn top

* a screw with a "minus" sign on top instead of a "plus" sign

* a seed

This is what I pulled out of Carson's pocket today. You can imagine what the washing machine sounds and looks like when I forget to check the pockets of our pants before washing. The rumble and crash of a load of laundry reminds me that I have forgotten to empty them first. I guess I'm glad that he is curious enough about the world to want to bring a little home every night. The real question is what to do with all the "treasures" he finds. Usually, it all ends up in the trash....until he happens to catch me and then I am called to task. I guess I'm glad he doesn't deposit any living items in his pockets!

6 comments:

jrushing said...

He leaves chapstick in his pockets too!!!

NY Barney Family said...

oh yes...our boys loved living things. I remember one time Cam & Spenc came in with both pockets full of "rolly polly curly bugs"...nice.

cjdustin said...

As long as you catch the entire pack of gum before it hits the dryer I think you are safe! What a cute boy!

Joe said...

On living things--it's only a matter of time.

nyclizzie said...

...YET!

Michelle Williams said...

Oooohhh, I miss my boy!