20 October 2008

7-30 Whoa Nelly!

This is what I did yesterday as I was coming downstairs to take care of Carson:



All the way from the top to the bottom of our hardwood stairs. I am sure it is all because I was running around the house in a pair of these:



I would post a picture of what the results are, but that would make this post a little more than "G" rated and let's get real, my parents read this blog and it would be quite shocking. Let's just say I have an enormous bruise on my "seat" and my ego is quite bruised as well. Dan did a great job of holding back all smirks until after he determined that I was OK and in one piece. I think this warrants a new pair of slippers!

7 comments:

jrushing said...

Grandma Shari is already investing in your slippers for Christmas!

Denise said...

Oooh sorry.

Melissa and Dave said...

OH Shari....I mean Jenn, I hope you are feeling better. Those stairs are so hard!

Michelle Williams said...

It is galling and painful, so sorry!! But I'm very glad you didn't hurt yourself more!

My neighbor fell in her kitchen and crushed her cheek bone on the corner of her granite countertop! OUCH!

Erin said...

Oh my goodness! You poor thing! I hope your "seat" heals soon!

NY Barney Family said...

ohhh man - I'm glad you are ok!!

cjdustin said...

I did that is Jr High and had a huge bruise on my rumpus too. I feel for you. Do you still have your donut pillo?