17 October 2008

4 - 30 Love these...

I need to write about my favorite baby products. This time around I have just been "getting by" with a lot of things because he is the last one. These have been two of my favorite current items to have around since having Cal. If you are in the market for a great gift add these to the list of things to checkout...



This little music and lights crib toy is a life-saver!!! I had a fish version when Carson was little and he loved it, but they have made vast improvements. The old version made loud "cranking" noises when the fish moved around. In the new model the animals silently sway and move to the nature noises or music. Cal loves watching the waterfall and the animals move. He is soothed by the music or nature sounds. It is a winner. If you have a baby, or are buying a shower gift I give this full marks. (It is made by Fisher-Price.)



This is another great product that I couldn't live without, especially when he was tiny. It is well padded and has 2 positions. I loved it for sleeping when he was little and for eating now that he is just starting food. It vibrates and has an ipod hookup so that you can play any music you want. (It does have built in music too - the digital corny kind) I don't love the toy bar, but it is in a good position and I can add my own toys from other baby toys that I have. I have loved this little seat. (Made by Combi)

No comments: