22 May 2008

Where oh where...

...have we been??? Well, I have not spent any of the past 6 weeks here....



...because I haven't had any trouble from these....





...and I still don't have one of these...



But, we have had several visits from family including Aunt Gwen and Uncle Lee. And these guys....



We loved having the Dustins visit for a week even if the weather was cold! We also had a nice long visit with these guys....



the "other" Feldman family was out in NY for a long stay and we have loved having them over. Carson will really miss having Jackson back in UT. We've also spent time with the kids and their activities. Carson started kickball - a precursor to T-ball.



Erika has been busy at school performing in her 4th grade strings concert (violin) and also putting on a "Circus" with the rest of the 4th graders at her school. She was highly trained in Feather balancing (shown) as well as rope twirling.



She also had a "Fashion Show" for a sewing class she has been in. She is modeling the skirt she made for class. (Note: I did NOT pick the fabric for this one...she loved the "Asian" fabric ; )



Dan has been very busy here...



...I have been busy with everything above, as well as a lot of this...



Besides all this fun stuff we have been busy maintaining and "improving" this little cottage we call home. (I'll post those later.......I swear!) So, I am trying to get back to doing a little bit of blogging before we do have baby 3! That won't be long by the way...May 29th is the day if we haven't had him by then. So for better or worse, I'm back...at least until Thursday. (Maybe Dan will post for me while he is on paternity leave...hmmmmm)

11 comments:

jrushing said...

Welcome back to blog world...it has not been the same without you!

Deb said...

Can't wait to see you and the new little baby. Strangest thing - ever since Ellea, I just can't get enough baby kisses. It's like I have years of catching up to do. So excited!!!

Laura B. said...

yay! You're alive...and all is well! So glad to hear that things are great and that the end is near.
I'll call you soon so we can catch up!

Liz said...

It sounds like you have been busy with guests and some fun activities. I hope that the last couple weeks of pregnancy are not to hard on you. I can't wait to hear when it happens and would love to see one last big belly pic before the little one is born. I had one taken as we walked into the delivery room and I still look back at it in amazement. I didn't ever think my belly was that big, but it was out there.

Alyssa said...

finally someone will post on their blog besides me! i felt like i was talking to myself.

Erin said...

Yes, I had been wondering if you'd given up on the blog. Glad you guys have been having fun and hope all goes well until "Crackers" comes!

Courtney said...

I'm glad you're back! I can't believe that he's almost here...Good luck with the delivery! I'm so excited to see LOTS of pictures of your little guy ;) We definitely need to get together when you're feeling up to it!

cjdustin said...

I am so glad you are back. I have been wondering what you've been up to since we left. We can't wait to hear about the new little Feldman. I hope all goes well. Lots of love to everyone!

Chrissy said...

Good luck this week! I can't wait to hear all about baby!!

Michelle Williams said...

I'm thrilled to hear things are going so well for you and yours! It must be GREAT to see that light at the end of the tunnel of pregnancy and such a relief to have had no major kidney troubles!!

I just spent a month with Danielle and her new little guy. Holding that tiny babe is amazingly heart melting and Kaden is 2 now, just so fun!! He is bursting with new words, skills and concepts everyday. He is developing a sense of humor, it's hilarious!

I envy you living with and being a part of that kind of growth everyday. Where each month brings a new or several new triumphs for each of your children! As busy and exhausting as those days were, I SO MISS being surrounded by the magic of my children's "becoming", the joy of their exploration and discovery! Seeing "the nickel drop", as they finally understand a new concept or figure out a new skill. Witnessing that always gives me a thrill. Now I get to be a part of that magic again with my grandkids. I'M SO GRATEFUL FOR BLOGS WITH VIDEOS and that Maria lives close with her two children! Life is preciously wonderful, isn't it?!!

Lynita said...

Looks like you have had more than enough to do!