04 March 2007

Happy Birthday to you...


Murphy's Law prevails today as I wish my honey a Happy Birthday. After working till 5 am in the morning and getting up for a conference call at 7 am which lasted 2 hours and then off to work again all day (sunday no less!) I know this isn't your ideal birthday celebration. You won't complain and will probably crash after your deadline is over and we'll celebrate then, but I want you to know that I was thinking about you Today. You are an amazing person and I am grateful for you. Happy Birthday to my true love and sweet husband on this less than perfect day. Don't worry we'll save the cake...to be continued.

3 comments:

Liz said...

Happy Birthday Dan. I hope you find time to celebrate.

Jenn S. said...

Happy Birthday Dan!

Jaclyn said...

Hi Jen-
Blogs make it so easy to find old friends! You're living in New York? Awesome. I can't believe you made that cake, but you always were the talented one. I've ordered a few sets of cards from your company and just love them. They're so cute and I get tons of compliments on them. PS-It's comforting to know everyone elses husbands are working insane hours as well.